Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hello all!!!

Hello family,

I have finally figured out how to use this blog-thing. Even being 25 years young, I an not this technologically advanced...so bear with me. Hope everyone is doing well. Life for me is grand. I miss everyone dearly.
I just graduated with a degree in history, and am now job hunting. This seems to be the year for graduates; congrats Louis and Maggie.
Just wanted to say hello for now. I will post some pictures as soon as I figure out how. I love everyone to see my beautiful family photos.


Love to all, Jessica

2 comments:

Bob and Robin said...

Jessica,
Glad to see a post from you. Photos are not hard to do. Go to slide.com, open an account (free!), upload your photos, put them in a viewer you like, add titles, save and upload to Blogger. It will do the rest for you. Good luck and if you need help, contact me.
Hugs,
Bob and Robin

Bob and Robin said...

Jessica,
Look at Meg's "View My Slide Show" below and look at the comments. That will tell you how to add photos.