Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pulled Pork!


So friends of ours, who own the Idaho Hotel in Silver City, asked me to do some Pulled Pork and enough to serve 40 people - 40 hungry people! So I accepted. The two Boston Butt roasts started out at 21.5 pounds. 12 hours later, the above photos were taken. And I must say, this is not the first pulled meat I have done in the Bradley Smoker, but it is probably the best so far! Tender, juicy, smoky and with the marinade I use - Meg has the recipe - awesome! Now you know, one can not prepare something like this for so many people, so Robin and I had to sample. I served a Pulled Pork sandwich with a slice of fresh pineapple and a Roasted Vegetable and Grain dish, eaten cold. It was awesome and if Jerri doesn't arrive soon to pick it up, well ..................

No comments: