Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Paint Every Where!

So today, 25 March, "they" said snow! But no snow - just rain. Since noon, the rate has been pretty steady .04 - .07 inches per hour. And, since it is raining, I can't go out and play, so I have to stay inside and play!




I really can't get over how good the maple trim looks. Here is a "before" photo ....




and here is after two coats of acrylic. I think it is awesome.





Here are some cabinets after the acrylic applications. Everything seems to accent every other part.








We usually hang "things" on the refrigerator. But our new one is stainless - non-magnetic. Before Robin left for "playtime", she ordered this steel "thingy". Now we can place magnetic items on it, like "Church Keys" and magnetic business cards. Actually, I like the one she found and it looks good placed here. The green color goes very well with the rest of the decor.













A couple of years ago, I got this for Robin and the Wine Cellar. Can't find room for it in the wine cellar, so it looks good here. Actually, it really is "out of the way" and high on the wall. Maybe you will see it, maybe you won't - you can see how close to the ceiling it is.










Well there you have it for today. About 2 more days, and the trim painting may be done. In the mean time and at 40 degrees, 100% humidity - it's raining - and no snow so far, I have to get ready to go to a birthday party. A BIG one for a friend of ours! I remember when Pop had this birthday - he refused to acknowledge it! I don't know that he ever did acknowledge it - but he made it another 25 years! Cheers!

No comments: