Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's Not Even All Saints Day!

I was standing at the kitchen sink window looking out. "Looks like rain", I said. So I took Buddy outside - to guard me - to see what was happening. Guess what? It's "White Rain"!! And it's not even All Saints Day (Halloween). Temperature outside is 38 degrees and no wind to speak of. Buddy was having dreams of last years' snow, when he could play in it. Right now, "things" were "flying" in front of him. White things. He is alarmed and snaps at them. When he catches one, it disappears and there is nothing there. He is puzzled and barks at the "White Things". But they keep coming and they tickle his eyes. He rolls his eyes and looks up at me as to say, "I don't understand." And a "White Thing" lands on his black nose and he goes crossed-eyed trying to look at it and when he tries to lick it off, it is not there. He rolls his eyes and looks up at me as to say, "I don't understand. I know it was there!" Guess I should take him in before he goes completely bananas! Cheers! It's not even Halloween.

No comments: